FYI: eclipse on classpath and the other way around :)

Hi,

* Andrew Haley <aph@xxxxxxxxxx> [2006-07-11 09:39]:
> Mark Wielaard writes:
>
>  >  What is the easiest way to get a working Rawhide setup?
>
> I think it's just a matter of enabling
> /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-development.repo and then updating.

Yeah, installing test1 and updating from there is probably easiest.  Test2
freeze is next Wednesday (19 July) with the release the week after that (26
July).

Fedora Core Schedule:  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule

HTH,

Andrew