[ssl-nio] test server

Hi.

Sun distributes a sample NIO-based HTTP/HTTPS server with their JDK,
under an "anti nuclear" BSD-like license. I've been using this server
to test out the new version of Jessie I'm working on.

To make it simpler to obtain, and to include some simple changes
required to make it compatible with Classpath, I've put a version of
this package here: <http://metastatic.org/source/jnio-
sample.tar.bz2>. It doesn't work yet with the ssl-nio branch, but
it's getting close.

Happy hacking.