Graphics2D security check

Hi Gary,

>The setComposite method of anything that extends java.awt.Graphics2D
>is supposed to do a permisson check if "...this Graphics2D context is
>drawing to a Component on the display screen and the Composite is a
>custom object rather than an instance of the AlphaComposite class."
>The latter is easy to check, but how do I tell whether the context is
>drawing to a Component on the display screen?

Only one subclass of CairoGraphics2D draws on the screen, I think this is
ComponentGraphics. However, I am not sure if we need to check this
really (at least as things are now). The point of this check is that
custom Composite objects don't get access to the pixel data on the
screen, if they aren't allowed to. This is possible by doing operations
with the CompositeContext of the Composite object. As it is implemented
now, we only support AlphaComposite anyway (no need to check for this I
think), and don't do anything with the CompositeContext, but instead
let Cairo handle this (more efficiently I hope).

/Roman