remove some classes

Hi All,

I modified the standard.omit file in lib path to skip compiling some
classes as below:
(I am not sure which one is correct)

../gnu/classpath/examples/.*$
../gnu/classpath/examples/swing/.*$
../exampels/.*$

After I compiled it, the modification didn't work, I show you as the
following

Found 97 semantic errors compiling
"gnu/classpath/examples/swing/Demo.java":

   357.       new SoftBevelBorder(BevelBorder.RAISED),

Any Suggestion ?   Thanks.

Po-Chou Su
Digital Home Networking Department, P100,
Computer & Communications Research Laboratories,
Industrial Technology Research Institute
TEL: +886-6-3847086 FAX: +886-6-3847182