Summer of Code proposal

Hi everyone,

I'm considering sending the following proposal to Google for the
Summer of Code thing, since I am a student, and would like to
participate while helping out Classpath this summer. The proposal has
to do with the Jessie rewrite to support NIO, which I have started,
but not done any of the heavy lifting on.

The document (PDF) is at the URL:

   http://metastatic.org/doc/SSL%20over%20NIO%20in%20GNU%20Classpath.pdf

Let me know if you spot anything wrong with this proposal. Especially
if you think I'm completely wrong in proposing it ;-)

Thanks.