FindBugs runs free!

>>>>> "David" == David Gilbert <david.gilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

David> Tonight, for the first time, I was able to run FindBugs (0.9.5) using
David> JamVM and GNU Classpath (latest CVS) and get results for one of the
David> projects I work on (JCommon).

Awesome!

Maybe we should have some kind of "official classpath news" RSS feed
that would show up on the planet and the main page.  Then we could
post "working!" messages there (among other things).

Tom