New japize option

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 19:55 -0500, Stuart Ballard wrote:
> On 3/31/06, Andrew John Hughes <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I believe it's on the individual Javadoc pages for each Swing class e.g.
> > on JComponent:
> >
> > 'Warning: Serialized objects of this class will not be compatible with
> > future Swing releases. The current serialization support is appropriate
> > for short term storage or RMI between applications running the same
> > version of Swing.'
>
> Yuck, so there's no easy way to verify that it actually does apply to
> *every* class in swing?
>
> Stuart.
>
> --
> http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/

Spot on.

--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor
lock-in:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }