jMemorize - exception in JTable code: Fixed, but JFreeChart internal problem follows.

Hey Audrius,
thanks for fixing this. Here is how jMemorize looks when using the cairo based
Graphics2D.

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~rschuste/jMemorize-2006-03-31.png

configure with --enable-gtk-cairo and then run with:

jamvm -Dgnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.Graphics=Graphics2D -jar jMemorize-0.9.2.jar

It will be slow, there are some layout problems (one has to move the splitpane
dividers around) and the custom graphic in the upper frame is missing but it
starts. :)

I am not sure where this comes from but I find that our Free Swing apps look
very neat. Is there something special with our fonts?!?

cya
Robert