jMemorize - exception in JTable code: Fixed, but JFreeChart internal problem follows.

The ChartPanel class overrides paintComponent(Graphics) and casts the
incoming Graphics object the Graphics2D subclass - this is very common
in Swing apps as a way to gain access to Java2D features for drawing on
Swing components.  I'm almost certain that the Graphics object is
guaranteed to be a Graphics2D instance, and the original method
signature is maintained for backwards compatibility only, although this
isn't mentioned in the API specification.  The only reference I've been
able to find is this one in the Java tutorial:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/14painting/practice.html

I think many applications are going to fail on our implementation until
we get good Graphics2D support into our JComponent (many custom look and
feel implementations rely on it, for starters).

Regards,

Dave