SerialVersionUID missmatches

	Hello classpath developers,

I'm new around here and was looking for a spot where I could make a
contribution. Browsing the japi test results I noticed that a lot of
SerialVersionUID missmatches are reported. Fixing these appears to be
quite simple, so I'll start with that unless there a some pitfalls
(maybe of the nasty legal type) involved ?
Finally there is the issue with copyright assignment to FSF. I searched
the gnu website be only came up with a couple of pages saying that it's
required for contributions, but not how to start the process. Maybe you
could give me a pointer here,

  	Thanks,
		Carsten