[cp-patches] Patch: FYI: implement NumericShaper

Andrew> I had no idea that it was this close actually.  My naive
Andrew> impression was that the license would still be troublesome,
Andrew> but I guess GCC being under a GPL+exception (IIRC) solves
Andrew> this...

Actually it is just bits of the runtime under this license.  GCC
itself is under the GPL.

The reason the ecj plan can work is that ecj is a separate program,
akin to 'as' or 'ld'.

Tom