Odonata

Hi,

Dalibor Topic wrote:

>On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 00:12 +0100, Philippe Laporte wrote:
>

>>Which AWT should be used with Kaffe? Good old Biss or GTK+?
>>

>Various people have tried updating the Biss AWT code in Kaffe to
>interoperate with AWT peer model from the spec as implemented in GNU
>Classpath and failed. YMMV, of course.

How is Odonata doing? It doesn't have a mailing list. I've contacted the
author, but can people share their expeirence with Odonata, whether the
info on the page is current (especially, are TextComponenets and
keyboard working?), and lastly, whether anyone has succesfully run it on
the 770.

Thanks,
Philippe Laporte