Free JVM on Macintel

Note, Cacao's configure is claiming that libintl is a part of
"bintuils," but it's really a part of gettext. This had me banging my
head on my desk (figuratively), wondering what was wrong with my
binutils installation :-)

I'm trying the "stock" i386 ABI on OS X (with `md-os.c' modified to
use darwin structures), but so far:

   * Boehm-GC crashes (0.95 release).
   * You can disable GC, but native threads require it? And this is a
compile-time error, not a configure-time one (0.95).
   * There's some `inline-debug.c' file missing (svn).
   * Disabling that, there are tons of duplicate symbols when linking
`libcacaovm.la,' which Apple's ld will refuse to link (svn).