WinCE

>      I don't believe in having a thousand VM projects. Mysaifu is
> nowhere near anything specs compliant.

Wow this guy is unpolite!
Maybe you should ask IBM(J9) or the company that created Creme wether
they would give you their JVM for free including the source and even
provide support through a mailinglist where you can communicate with
their devs.

Furthermore if its not enough spec compliant why don't you enhance the
parts that bother you? Otherwise I guess you should better spend your
50$ per runtime (yes, per device!) on Creme than wasting traffic here.

Clemens