Mysaifu JVM 0.2.3 released

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:14:42 +0100
Robert Schuster <theBohemian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > * Implemented javax.sound.sampled package.
> >   You can record and play wave audio.
> Any chance that this code can be part of Classpath? I know it is for a
> proprietary embedded operating system but I am sure that there is some interest
> for that in other runtimes, too ..

 I'm not sure but I hope it's working with Classpath.
 If you are interested, please download a source code.
 The following files are the service provider of javax.sound.sampled.

classpath\vm\wce\gnu\javax\sound\sampled\wce\
classpath\native\jni\wce-sound\

Regards,

--
freebeans <freebeans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>