Synchronizing JDWP startup

Hi all !

I am implementing jvmti for the cacao vm. Different processes have to be
used in my implementaion because of ptrace used. The jdwp releated
threads are started in a separate process (in a separte cacao vm) that
is executed before any other java (client/debuggee) code has been
executed. I need the jdwp threads/code to remain separted from the code
that is supposed to call the client code (cacao jvmti is going to call
the client code).

Martin