FOSDEM donation

Hello list,

The GNU classpath people meeting at FOSDEM had some great time there. Not
only at the FOSDEM directly but also at the social events we organized
on friday and saturday evening.

On both days the service want the get one bill at for all. People leaving
earlier just put the money for their drinke on the table. When the last
group of people which left we payed the whole bill.

This algorithm can be very bad for the last group, but in our case it was
ok. On both evenings together we had 100 Euro left after paying the bill
with a tip.

After some discussion we decided to donate the money to the FOSDEM
organization team. We have got a donation certificate for this for
evidence.

I hope this was okay with all people.

Cheers,
Michael