Friday job...

Hi All,

Here is a nice Friday task if anyone is running out of things to do for the week (as
if).  The following packages have no description on the front page of our API docs -
this is either because the package.html file contains an empty description, or
package.html is missing entirely (in which case you can copy one from another
package and amend the title and description accordingly).  So if you know something
about any of the following packages, please add/update the package.html file for it
(so the front page of our API docs looks a little more polished).  The description
is just one or two sentences that describe what the package provides (only the first
sentence appears on the front page).  It would be nice to get this done in time for
the next release in May - better still, by the end of next week!

java.awt.image.renderable
java.rmi.activation
java.rmi.dgc
java.rmi.registry
java.rmi.server
java.security
java.security.acl
java.security.cert
java.security.interfaces
java.security.spec
javax.crypto
javax.crypto.interfaces
javax.crypto.spec
javax.imageio.event
javax.imageio.metadata
javax.imageio.plugins.bmp
javax.imageio.spi
javax.imageio.stream
javax.management
javax.naming
javax.naming.directory
javax.naming.event
javax.naming.ldap
javax.naming.spi
javax.net
javax.net.ssl
javax.print
javax.security.auth
javax.security.auth.callback
javax.security.auth.login
javax.security.auth.spi
javax.security.auth.x500
javax.security.cert
javax.security.sasl
javax.sound.midi
javax.sound.midi.spi
javax.sound.sampled
javax.sound.sampled.spi
javax.sql
javax.transaction
javax.transaction.xa
javax.xml
javax.xml.stream
javax.xml.stream.events
javax.xml.stream.util
org.ietf.jgss
org.omg.Dynamic
org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyFactoryPackage
org.omg.IOP
org.omg.IOP.CodecFactoryPackage
org.omg.IOP.CodecPackage
org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitInfoPackage
org.omg.PortableServer.CurrentPackage
org.omg.PortableServer.portable
org.omg.SendingContext
org.w3c.dom