J2ME - based on classpath

hello,

i'm the guy who will implement or build a micro edition based on gnu classpath,
it will be my internship at tuwien, i'll work for the same group, which is
working on cacao.

the result of my work should conform the CLDC/MIDP specs, and CDC (what i
learned today ;)) too. the question is if the gnu classpath community will
support my plan and provide me a cvs repo or a branch in the repo. i could use
the cacao or my own repository too.

i.e. the CLDC specs describes some constrains for the VM, those will be
implemented in cacao, the limited j2me (according to CLDC/MIDP) packages will
be based on classpath and should be part of it.

what is the best approach, this aim can be reached?

michal