Patch: FYI: add ulp tests

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew John Hughes <A.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Andrew> Great -- I wasn't sure how to handle ulp.  BTW, do you know how we
Andrew> handle the StrictMath variants of these methods?  They seem to be coded
Andrew> in Java; presumably they are translations of the fdlibm methods, as the
Andrew> same algorithms have to be used.

Yeah, Eric Blake translated the fdlibm code into Java back when he
wrote StrictMath.  I forget the rationale for this but I'm sure it is
in the archives.

Tom