idl to java compiler:There is the IDL language description file under BSD. Can we use it?

There is the IDL language desciption for the JavaCC parser generator at
https://javacc.dev.java.net/files/documents/17/2916/IDLjj, inside JavaCC
project The license is not stated explicitly (also not stated in the
file header), but the license of the whole javacc project is BSD. Can we
use that file in the planned IDL to Java compiler in GNU Classpath? This
would save a for Vittorio Rigamonti a lot of time.

Audrius.