eclipse regression

Hi!

I'm unable to install some (any?) plugins in eclipse with CVS head.  I
already talked to tashiro on irc and it works with 0.20 release.  The
problem is in two places:

* Software Updates - Find and install says: "Current configuration
problems"

* Software Updates - Manage Configuration does not allow to open
"Eclipse SDK", it only shows this entry.

I hope i made myself clear (it's rather late).

TWISTI