SwingSet demo

Wow, thanks, very nice demo, and many our things are working! It is
really a very nice evening! I will fix a couple remaining problems of
our table. For me, the compiler initially reported  several errors,
related to the import statments (cannot separate between the two
*.*.Timer), but these were one minute problems, probably depends on the
copiler version.

Audrius