Re: Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hi,

I’ve received several questions during the past days which possibly makes sense to summarize in a single topic [1] which I can then reference. Hopefully this specific post will help anyone looking for the same set of answers as well. If any additional common question arises I’ll make sure to add it to this same topic in Discourse.

Thanks and please let us know if you have any questions around Discourse or your onboarding process!

[1] https://discourse.gnome.org/t/common-questions-re-mailman-to-discourse/11841