Re: how/where to find Gnome Preferences Tool?

Am Sonntag, den 04.04.2021, 05:20 -0400 schrieb ken:
> Though I've seen the Preferences Tool mentioned in several gnome docs
> (including the userguide.pdf), I haven't been able to find it on my
> system (Fedora 33) or in the repos so I can download and install it.
> Does it still exist...? or is it perhaps included in a package by some
> other name?

Do you mean the Gnome Control Center? Open the activities overview (left
OS/Windows key) and and type "prefe..." or "settings" (it's "Einstellungen"
in German. Don't know the exact phrase for English). The preferences icon
should appear. Click hat.

Hope it helps,
Volker