Re: Certain font sizes can't be configured permanently

Assumed - 4K monitor (LED?) - is brandish and new ...

(new means fresh built in recent 6 months (within February until End of August as build-date) )

then it is a matter of driver. And you have to wait until March. Then driver would be (might be) available.

Or you write driver yourself. This would mean too that monitor suits to graphics card.