Re: Problem when using evolution

Bluemail is nice looking, but it is severely limited in it's functionality.

I don't think it does RSS though. Maybe I am mistaken.

On 27/05/2020 13:30:51, "Thornton Richard" <thornton.richard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you tried Bluemail?

On May 27, 2020 at 07:59, <Charlie> wrote:

Yes, that is my experience also for many years, using Ubuntu with GNOME desktop rather than Unity. So I don't think this is related to MATE in any way, but is an issue with the Evolution RSS plugin.

I would love to use Evolution full-time, but because of this small thing, I use Thunderbird.

You can try asking the question on the Evolution List, but they will not give a solution. Instead, they may just berate you for top posting. ;-)