gdm loops into gdm

Hello... Here is acer 3830TG with nvidia cuda geforce 540M. Solus Linux 3.999 is running with gnome.

I made a failure with nvidia package.
I thought nvidia video package for 32 bit would be necessary for Installation of steam.

So I made rollback and removed nvidia 32 bit package. This affected gnome with gdm so that gdm is not booting into desktop any more. Instead gdm bumps back to gdm, as if password is ignored for login.

I made reinstallation of gnome-shell with gdm and reinstalled nvidia 390 package.
I Did systemctl restart gdm - But nothing helped.
gdm returns to gdm.

Any idea?
Greetz
Val.