Gnome Screenshot Aplication Feature Request

First of all I am sorry if I am emailing this to a wrong address but I could not find any other way to get my feature request out.

Iam sure that a lot people use gnome screenshot application for making presentations or sending instructions. I would be nice to have way of taking multiple screenshots without having to close and reopen application itself.

What I would like to see is an option of going back to main screenshot screen after pressing "copy to clipboard " right now application closes and I have to reopen it to create another screenshot. It gets tedious when dealing with a lot of screenshots.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you will consider my request.

Marcin