Re: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL

Hello Chris,

you probably get ignored because those are not the right places. There
is a bug already reported for Ubuntu:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/1582496

If I read that correctly the error is quite generic and can originate
from everywhere. As your log mentions gnome-shell I'd start by debugging
that software:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/Debugging

But besides the logs do you actually have an issue? that would greatly help!

Best
Franz