Resolution not changed using xrandr on external monitor

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with configuring resolution on my external monitor Philips 196V connecting via VGA using xrandr.
The problem is that even if I change resolution to 1366x768 on monitor, it will be reverted to basic 1024x768.

Operating system is fedora 24 with gnome 3.20.2.
My laptop is Thinkpad Edge E330.
[user01@localhost home]$ lspci -nnk | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0116] (rev 09)

I can clearly say that the problem iwith resolution happens using gnome. When I'm working fedora-xfce live distributive, I can change the resolution on VGA1 successfully.

When I try to set the resolution using xrandr: xranrd --output VGA1 --mode ... my screen is blinked and reverted to the initial resolution.

I didn't find any problems in logs, just the resolution was changed and reverted at the same time:
Feb 12 03:52:16 localhost.localdomain /usr/libexec/gdm-x-session[1424]: (II) intel(0): resizing framebuffer to 1
Feb 12 03:52:16 localhost.localdomain /usr/libexec/gdm-x-session[1424]: (II) intel(0): switch to mode 1368x768@6
Feb 12 03:52:16 localhost.localdomain /usr/libexec/gdm-x-session[1424]: (II) intel(0): resizing framebuffer to 1
Feb 12 03:52:16 localhost.localdomain /usr/libexec/gdm-x-session[1424]: (II) intel(0): switch to mode 1024x768@6

I created a thread on fedora forums but there's no progress:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1781528

Also I think that my problem is similar to http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/247874/ubuntu-xrandr-doesnt-change-my-resolution.

But I want to stay with gnome. I like it.
Could you help me to figure out the reason of the problem? Maybe there's some additional logs or there's some knowledge that I haven't find in google?

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Sergey Vaysman.