32/64 bit translation differences

Hi,

not sure if this the right list for this question.

I have a 64 bit desktop PC and a 32 bit laptop, both running Ubuntu 14.04 and GNOME version:

$ apt-cache show gnome-shell | grep Version
Version: 3.10.4-0ubuntu5.2
Version: 3.10.4-0ubuntu5

How come the translations are in different stages?
I see things already translated on the 64 bit desktop that are yet to translate on the 32 bit laptop!
But, being myself a active GNOME translator, I know for sure there should be no difference.

What can I do to correct this?
And, of course, if this isn't the right list, please redirect me.

Regards,
Pedro.