Commit error

Hi,

I'm posting this in the list because the way bugzilla handled the situation causes a loop.
I posted this bug because my translated file is not accepted via CMS.
But Bugzilla assigned it to  the team coordinator, who is perfectly aware of the problem but also doesn't has the solution.

Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

Regards,
Pedro.