Span top bar across monitors

Hello,

I have some troubles with gnome shell and multiple monitors with the top panel. It cannot be spanned across them.

Is there any possibility to span the top bar across multiple monitors? I tested the "multiple monitors panels" but it is not working properly in 3.14. Then I installed the "multi monitors add on" successfully, however not all the elements of the top bar can be moved to the second monitor.

Is there any official tweak to configure the top bar across monitors and arrange the icons? Will be done or taken into account in the future?

Thanks in advance.