gnome-terminal: problems changing title

Hi,

I can't change title using menus. First, as I can see, gnome-terminal requires vte, which sets (/etc/profile.d/vte.sh) PROMPT_COMMAND, preventing gnome-terminal from setting title. But then if I disable this script, window's title is "Terminal" as per "Profile Preferences" and tab has no title. And again I can't change it (not even window's title) using context menu. Is it a bug or something?