Re: Evolution has to be manually killed

The problem with Evolution (I am using 3.10.4 under Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit) is that there is no nontechnical explanation of each error message and the corrective action that should be taken.  For example, this morning, Evolution had decided on its own to "remove" the password from one of my e-mail accounts, then repeatedly keep asking for the password and telling me it was putting the password in my keyring.  The problem went away after an hour or so.  I think the problem was that the AT&T mail servers were down or slow, as the problem stopped about the same time I received about an hour's worth of e-mail from that account.

I could give several other examples of error messages that are meaningless or do not give the corrective action or actions that should be taken by the user.

John