Questionnaire: Rating of contributions to FLOSS

Hello everybody,

first of all; happy new year!

I'm a masters student at the TU Berlin and currently doing a course about Open Source and Intellectual Property. I am investigating the rating of different contributions to FLOSS projects and to that end prepared a short questionnaire, which you can find at:

srv.bplaced.net

If you have 3 minutes spare, you'd do my a big favor with your participation.

Thanks a lot in advance and all the best!

Regards,

Marcel