creating events to use with treeview.

To List,

I need to know how I can create a specific event inside an application.

This signal will be emited when drag-motion stops. Explain better the signal must be emited when mouse cursor stop after moving on drag-motion envent and drag status is on yet.

This signal is necessary to know if cursor is over a drop site widget, mouse movement stopped and cursor points to a valid path into treeview. It must be emited after drag-motion and before drag-leave. With it, I can prepare a code to choice where i can put data into a treeview.

If someone could help me I will appreciate a lot.

Thanks,

Ubirajara