How to change theme for remote session ?

Hello!

	How can I change/set theme for remote (ssh X11 forwarding) session ?
All windows looks ugly like without any theme.
	I've tried setting theme in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini:

[Settings]
gtk-theme-name = Adwaita
gtk-fallback-icon-theme = gnome

but it is ignored.

	I've tried also to change theme by gnome-tweak-tool, but the Shell
theme selection is disabled and other theme changes doesn't affect
application look at all.

	I'm developing some gtk3/python application and calendar widget in
default look doesn't show current selection (when application runs
locally selection works fine).

best regards
Jarek