Change wallpaper on lock screen

Hi.
This is my first mail to this mailing list, so greetings to everyone.
I am using gnome3 in Deban wheezy (3.4.2.1-1). In the last update it changed the wallpaper (background) of the lock screen by one that I dont like at all.
So my question is:
¿How can I change the wallpaper of the lock screen in gnome3?
The las update did it, so sure I could change it me too ;)

Thanks and regards

Gonzalo