File Chooser Dialog & Network Locations

In Nautilus under the Network section of the side panel there is a list
of the network repositories I am connected to [CIFS, WebDAV, SFTP,
etc..]  This is awesome.

But in applications I see these available in the file-chooser
*sometimes*.  For Firefox in example if I go to upload a file I do not
see them.  I hit Ctrl-L, enter ".gvfs", and I can navigate to the remote
file I want to upload.  It works.... but is there way to see these
Network Places enumerated in the file-chooser dialog irregardless of
application?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>