Re: Regarding development of an application for Gnome

Hi Trond,
First of all,thanks for the great idea.I'll definitely start working on it.

Meanwhile,the task you mentioned is an extensive one.It shall require lot of research,thought and time.I am a pretty impatient specimen,and I am dying
to explore Gnome and contribute to it.The integerated system is an idea which(i believe) shall be helpful to many,if not all FOSS developers.

I think the integration project can be completed in the summer.So,as I work on the accounting(or similar) idea,can I do the integration project?

Also,can I do the long term project under Gnome?

Thanks,
Atri