Adding a new shortcut script and key ??

Hi;

I am going to Fedora 16 and Gnome 3.2 in a few days so if there is a
better answer for that I would prefer to hear it.

I want to create a Gnome script that runs almost the same as the Alt+F2
shortcut combination, but I want it to begin a google search with just a
one word entry.

Right now I can get a web search with Alt+F2 <run> epiphany "**word**".
Since my preferred web browser is set to epiphany and my epiphany home
page is set to 'google', it works.

I just want to create a script that gives me the small black dialogue
box and a field to enter a word to be searched for based on epiphany as
the preferred browser and google as my home page. I would use this as a
really quick search for simple or trivial info while I am working on
other stuff.  How would I write such a script or do I have to ask for a
Request for Enhancement.

That is, I want to reduce the 'run' short cut by one word -- the name of
the browser.  I would bind the script to Alt+F3 or something easy to
touch type.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 15, Gnome 3.0.2