Adding mouse gestures to Gonome 3?

Any suggestions about how to add mouse gestures?  As Gnome 3 is now
configured I can move and run anything I want from the keyboard.  That's
fine for me because most of the time I prefer to work from the keyboard.
But not always.  Every thing I do by two handed keyboarding, I should be
able to do by one handed mouse clicks or gestures.  In a way the mouse
cursor is a substitute for my finger on an ipad or whatever,

I want a mouse gesture or click that is equivalent to a CTRL+ALT+
uparrow or downarrow.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 15, Gnome 3.0.2