Log out menu

Hi.

I have an issue with the logout menu.
I have two users in my linux box, plus the root. In the first one, the
one that's i create previous to the gnome installation, when I choose
the "log out" from the upper right corner menu it's close the session
and let mi in the user login screen.

With the second user, created from the "Sytem Settings"->"User
Accounts", when I choos "log out" it's show mi a message window with
the options "Shoot down", "Reboot" and "Log out".

How can I get this behavior in the first user to?

Thanks