Re: One very unhappy Linux user

We are stuck with a top panel nobody wants, because it is useless.

Who's we? I want the top panel and i find it very useful

We are stuck with a way of using the computer nobody wants since it is
simply madness.

Again: Who's we? I like the way Gnome-Shell works and behaves

Also you must have seen the many comments of different forums where
people complain about the new Gnome and who are starting to use KDE,
LXDE and/or XFCE. Is that what you want? Was that the plan, scaring away
people? If so then why bother making a new Gnome, you could have better
just stopped completely.

Well, only those who complain get angry and write it down somewhere. I
was a KDE4 user before Gnome3 (never liked or used Gnome2) and I'm now
using Gnome3. Because its the way it is.