Online accounts error

Hi all.

I just installed Gnome 3 and it's awesome.
The only thing that's is broke is, sadly, the online accounts. I can
create an account, even in a fresh user created from the "System
Configuration".

First of all, I only can create a Google online account. I don't know
how enable the other providers (Facebook, etc). Any time I try to
create an online account I get an error message saying "Failed to get
the requested «token»: Bad Request" (translated from the spanish
"Error al obtener el «token» solicitado: Bad Request") and that's it.

Any suggestions are welcomed. I came from years of KDE and I'm a
little lost here :)

Thanks.

PD: This is the clue I have so far
[gojan@Gonux ~]$ gdbus introspect --session --dest
org.gnome.OnlineAccounts --object-path /
node / {
  node org {
  };
};

I'm suspect that this output is not the expected....