Re: Name display in user menu

Quoting "Frederic Muller" <fredm@xxxxxxxxx>:
However if you remove it where would you put the drop down menu linked to it?

Not sure, but something smaller and "neutral"? In my office
(GNOME2) it is "System" which I like better. Maybe I should
change my real name to "System" in /etc/passwd :~)

Btw. I wonder what happens, if somebody has a really long name?
"Hadschi Halef Omar Ben Hadschi Abul Abbas Ibn Hadschi Dawud al
Gossarah" or "Karl Theodor Maria Nikolaus Johann Jacob Philipp
Franz Joseph Sylvester Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg" come to
my mind...