Re: How to work with GNOME3? (on Debian experimental)

On 13/06/2011 16:45, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
There are menu entries "Available" and "Busy". When I'm working
at the computer I'm obviously busy, so what are they good for?
Can I make these menu points go away?

Its the Empathy status. Im not sure if its now possible to strip Empathy out of Gnome, but I hope it is because as much as I love Gnome 3 I dont think anything of Empathy and would like the ability to do away with it.