Re: Gnome support? we don´t need no stinking support! =?iso-8859-1?Q?(read_as_in_"badges, _we_don=B4t_need_no_stinkin=B4_badges"?= )

On 11-05-27 12:04 PM, Richard Evans wrote:
> Having been a Gnome 2 user for years, I'm certainly have big problems with Gnome 3.
>
> Things I miss in a big way include:
>
> 	. adding stuff to top panel so I can launch them with a single click - a opposed to getting up the activities stuff and going to favourites
> 	. single click on workspace applet to switch workspaces
> 	. single click on bottom panel to switch to specific open app
> 	. single click to minimise or maximise a window
> 	. weather on the top panel

Wow.  As you will see when my post makes it to the list, I enumerated
exactly the same list as you did, prior to seeing your e-mail.  That's
got to count for some amount of "universal" opinion.  :-)

b.